Butterfly valve, also known as flap valve, is a simple structure of the control valve can be used for low-pressure pipeline media control switch butterfly valve means the closure (valve flap or disc) as a disc, rotating around the valve shaft to open and close A valve.
Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, corrosive media, slurries, oils, liquid metals and radioactive media. Mainly in the pipeline cut off and throttling effect. Butterfly valve opening and closing pieces is a disc-shaped disc, the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or regulation.
Previous: Butterfly Valve Working Principle
Next: No Information
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Butterfly Valve Function Purposes
- Butterfly Valve Development History
- Butterfly Valve Development
- Butterfly Valve Structure Character...
- Butterfly Valve Advantages
- Butterfly Valve Common Fault
- Butterfly Valve Installation And Ma...
- Butterfly Valve Selection Points
- Butterfly Valve For The Occasion