Butterfly valve rubber elastomer in continuous use, there will be tearing, wear, aging, perforation and even shedding phenomenon. The traditional thermal curing process is difficult to adapt to the needs of on-site repairs, repair to use specialized equipment, consume a large amount of heat and electricity, time-consuming and laborious. Nowadays, the traditional method is gradually replaced by the method of polymer composite material, and the most widely used is the Fushithan technology system. Its products have excellent adhesion and excellent wear and tear resistance, tear repair to ensure that even beyond the life cycle of new components, greatly reducing downtime.
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Butterfly Valve Function Purposes
- Butterfly Valve Development History
- Butterfly Valve Development
- Butterfly Valve Structure Character...
- Butterfly Valve Advantages
- Butterfly Valve Installation And Ma...
- Butterfly Valve Selection Points
- Butterfly Valve For The Occasion
- Cryogenic Butterfly Valve Passes Se...
- Triple Butterfly Valve Design Princ...