Butterfly valve refers to the closure of the valve (disc or disc) for the disc, rotating around the valve shaft to achieve a valve on and off, mainly in the pipeline cut off and throttling effect. Butterfly valve opening and closing pieces is a disc-shaped disc, the valve body around its own axis of rotation, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or regulation. The butterfly valve fully open to the whole is usually less than 90 °, the butterfly valve and the butterfly itself does not have self-locking ability, in order to disc positioning, to install a worm reducer on the stem. The use of worm reducer, not only can make the disc self-locking ability to stop the butterfly plate in any position, but also to improve valve performance. Industrial butterfly valve features: high temperature, high pressure range, the valve nominal diameter, the valve body made of carbon steel, the valve plate ring instead of rubber ring. Large high temperature butterfly valve welded steel manufacturing, mainly for high temperature medium smoke duct and gas pipelines.
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Butterfly Valve Development History
- Butterfly Valve Development
- Butterfly Valve Structure Character...
- Butterfly Valve Advantages
- Butterfly Valve Common Fault
- Butterfly Valve Installation And Ma...
- Butterfly Valve Selection Points
- Butterfly Valve For The Occasion
- Cryogenic Butterfly Valve Passes Se...
- Triple Butterfly Valve Design Princ...