1. Valve body and disc sealing surface is elliptic cone, there is a offset angle between the center line of valve body and disc sealing cone and the center line of the pipeline.
2. Stem centerline has a axial eccentricity from the centerline of sealing face.
3. Stem centerline has a radial eccentricity from body centerline.
4. Disc sealing surface has no friction to body sealing surface from open to close, which ensure longer service life.
5. Adopt three offsets sealing structure, the more you close the valve, the more tight it will be when closing, sealing performance is reliable.
6.Sealing ring is in the body which can replace the sealing ring without disassembling the valve.
- Butterfly Valve
- Butterfly Valve Working Principle
- Butterfly Valve Function Purposes
- Butterfly Valve Development History
- Butterfly Valve Development
- Butterfly Valve Structure Character...
- Butterfly Valve Advantages
- Butterfly Valve Common Fault
- Butterfly Valve Installation And Ma...
- Butterfly Valve Selection Points
- How To Prevent Valves From Corrosion?
- Tiangong Valve Will Be Participatin...
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valve DN700...